Sunday, April 4, 2010

needy, needy, Betsy

Lately, I found out that it is not always me by myself on the needy-needy, I-want-a-friend end of the stick with a few of my pals. Everyone needs close friends. Even if I am the one to initiate things happening all the time, that doesn't mean that I am not needed as a friend...it means I am good at initiating.

Funny, how we always assume other people are doing fine, and that we are the disadvantaged ones. Oh mortal existence, you do limit my paradigm so.

2 comments:

J. Guest said...

Hey, Betsy. I totally dig what you're saying, gurl.

Sarah said...

Remember when we spent the summer together watching GG and discussing life? I liked that.
Oh, and I think you're FANTASTIC at initiating - it reminds me of the talent discussion (and to some it is given...).