Saturday, November 21, 2009

Daily News

Today I:
Found out people actually read this blog. Although this is exciting, it is also rather intimidating. Here we go self-consciousness, nice to see you.
Presented an article in American Literature class purporting that if Walt Whitman lived today, he would sympathize deeply with the movement known as "Rock and Roll."
Saw S-blade and he said that he and Whitney are moving in a month! Sadness! Called Whitney, to affirm.
Saw one of my friends from freshmen year in line in the testing center and didn't actually try to talk to him because whenever I see people from that set I feel embarrassed remembering how self-conscious and awkward I was that year. Who wasn't? But I still don't like to bring up those feelings, so I just don't say hi. Sad, isn't it?  It's easier to get to know new people than to talk to people you've known a long time. I feel like I recycle the same conversation with person, unless I am actually a close friend. I eavesdropped what he was saying to his buddy in line anyway. I really do want to know how he's doing.
Ran (read: jogged/walked in intervals) 4.7 miles in one hour.  My fastest mile was 9:48.
Ate delicious Japanese Eggplant pizza
Had to leave the room so I could laugh as loud as I wanted to when Cameron told Katy (in regard to his virgin lips) "We could change that right now." Oh my gosh, I love that kid.
Watched Channing Tatum. The most graceful man I have ever seen.

1 comment:

frizzles16 said...

Mmmmm...Mr. Tatum. Please. Let's watch him together sometime. It has been entirely too long since we've had a good squeal.