Monday, January 11, 2010

New room


My roommates kindly switched rooms with me and Katy, so I could fall asleep. Previously my bed was against the wall next to the living room.

Legend: (top right, clockwise)
Fall trees with path
Monet - Les Barques
Picture of awesomeness at the Vegas Bowl
The Muppets
Albert Einstien
"College as America used to understand it is coming to an end." (Please discuss.) NY Times essay contest, July 2007
Print out of illustration by Dice Tsutsumi




Don Quixote - Picasso
Lucy and Ricky Ricardo (Lucille Ball)
Thanksgiving hand turkey from FHE (everyone wrote compliments on it)
Quote from one of my pals to boost my self-esteem
Brooklyn Bridge - Andy Warhol
Set of prints of Mark Louis Weinberg (saved from exhibit at BYU)
Flier from The Ease show three years ago for my 21st birthday party
(Yes that is a Doug doll on my bed. He's been with me since seventh grade.)




High School Musical 3. And we are not ashamed.
B/W picture of Andrew McMahon. To remind me that there is always someone who understands.
Against the Sky - Robert Reid
Shelly Vrooman (Fitzgerald) and I at the TCU game a few years ago
Emily and I at the Brick Oven 4 years ago
Rachel and Carter's engagement photo
John and Ashley's Disneyland pic
and lastly
The Beatles.
There is a picture of Audrey Hepburn looking indecisive on my door.

The end.

No comments: