Wednesday, January 12, 2011

being mad at the Spirit

Last week

I got a prompting I didn't understand
and didn't want to follow.

And I resisted.

You can only resist for so long though
and finally,
I caved
to the superior [everything] (intellect, planning, knowledge, creativity)
del SeƱor.

Once I did follow it
I found out that I should have earlier
so I could have more time
to talk to my friend

who has a break when I do
unbeknownst to me
whom I love
(beknownst to me)
and needed to talk to
unbeknownst to me

not for his health
but for mine.

being mad at the spirit
never works for me.

Lesson learned (for the umpteenth time)

1 comment:

maranda said...

I wonder if the phrase umphundreth time has ever been used... because i know exactly how you feel except for me it would be the umphundreth time...