Wednesday, January 12, 2011

this is pretty dang self-centered

It is my birthday tomorrow
if you are so overcome with guilt that you forgot
and positively must get me a present 
to soothe your conscience
here is my etsy wishlist

Condoleezza Rice is coming to campus tomorrow as well
I am thinking about going to the question and answer
and beginning my question with "My name is Betsy and it's my birthday
...."
perhaps she will wish me happy birthday
I just need a good question
this is pretty dang self-centered

4 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

your birthday is tomorrow?!!? so is my mom's!! happy birthday tomorrow! :)

Mego said...

I would love to hear Condoleeza Rice sing happy birthday to you ;)

Dan Hinckley said...

Happy Birthday Betsy! I hope you asked Condeleeza a great question.