Saturday, December 27, 2008

good times

Man, what a week this has been. I saw Mary on Monday, and then I went to the Berken's party on Tuesday (awesome!!!) where I saw SO many old friend and people that I literally hadn't seen in YEARS. Then Lauren and I ambushed Marie last night. And then the three of us did the same to Kyle--that was pretty rad. Ah, such good times. Tonight I went to another shindig with former east people, which was rad too.

Man, I don't think I've ever had a time in my life where I feel like I have to make so many changes. Well, I suppose I have, with job changes/school changes, but these changes are different. I'm changing my LIFE like my personal habits and stuff. I've really been thinking my life and what I want to change about it so I could have more fun and be more like the person who I want to be, you know? I figure going-on 23 years old is a good time to do that. I mean, now's the time to change right? Before I get old and cranky about it. And man, is there a lot to change. So here's one to all those new year's resolution-ers: GO FOR IT!!! Only I really don't like the new year's resolution business, so I just say "It's your life, change it whenever you want!!"

So I saw Lauren last night, and I called my friend Thomas while I was waiting for her at the restaurant, and as I got out of the car, to wait outside, I totally locked my keys in the car. Stop laughing Megan. I know you. Luckily my little sister came and bailed me out. Can I just say that Kroll's as a restaurant is amazing? I don't care if I can hear my arteries clogging as I eat it, it's a beautiful part of being American. Mmmmm, burgers and chocolate shakes, I beg you never to leave my life. Don't forget the mozzerella sticks either.

No comments: