Wednesday, December 31, 2008

O, thriftyness, you and I were meant to be!

Happy New Year!!!

Today was really good. Mostly b/c I got to sleep in quite a bit. Then I took Louisa shopping, and got some new things for myself as well.

After shopping we came back and had dinner, I talked with Mom, and I finally got my fall semester sorted out, which will be nice. My days will mostly be long, but I think I won't mind so much. I'm really excited to go back to school actually. I think.

Then we went over to a church friend's house for a new years eve party. We didn't stay too late; it worries Mom if we're out late at night. But it was fun anyway. We came back and watch 'The Illusionist' good times.

So it's been a while since we had a list in here, and I just love them so much...so here's my shopping details:

3 pairs of pants
1 pair of slippers
1 bracelet
1 small bottle of perfume
4 shirts

total: $ 74 an average of $7.40 an item, with the most expensive being $12 and the least being $4.

I would like to add that this was all shopping at the mall; not Goodwill. Not that I don't love shopping at goodwill, but that would make my average much less impressive.

Happy New Year, especially to certain people who also have a birthday on this fine day!!!

No comments: