Tuesday, February 3, 2009

play by play

My life is so great.

I had an amazing day today.
I got to sit with some super-nice random lady at the MTC.
The district of elders in front of me stood up every time a sister sat down at their table.
Saw Andy, and got pin!
Got interviewed with Scott.
Went to devotional with Marae
Hugged Thomas
Hugged Drake
told story
more hugs.
Walked with marae
went to the elms
did homework
went to class
did more homework
went to class
sprinted for bus (missed it)
talked to Chris
walked home
taught New Member discussion to Mariko (AWESOME)
called Steve
had to call Russell about my really awesome day
Listened to recordings of Marae.
Scripture study (Alma 34 and 42, check them out)
semi packed for tomorrow
got Sebastian's number (you know it)
blogged
(I predicted)
going to bed by 10:30

I love you all!!!!

No comments: