Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wig

I bought a wig today. A flapper wig. A 1920's bob. I also bought a hat for said outfit. I have a pinstripe dress. And my roommate is lending me a string of pearls...1922 here I come! I am really really really ridiculously excited to see "Thoroughly Modern Millie" tomorrow night. Ridiculously.

So, best parts of my day, in no particular order: Going grocery shopping with Alisha and picking up said items for party-date (also having groceries is nice).
Finding out Noah is engaged.
listening to old lady talk at the quilting shop. (excerpt: Well I just don't believe in that sort of thing)
Walking up to campus with Stetson and tyler.
Talking to Sammy and John on the phone while I walked home.
Sherilyn texting me hello.
Talking with Cheryl at work.

Lastly, I love you all.

1 comment:

Marae said...

you told me nothing of this wig when i saw you!

also, i can't get ENOUGH of the cds. i may or may not be listening to them on this sabbath day.

i LOVE you!