Monday, January 5, 2009

First day

What a rush. First day of winter semester.

Things I accomplished today:

Got a second job (custodial at the MTC, woot!)
Got school supplies (free BYUSA notebooks in the bookstore! 3rd floor past the checkouts!)
Wrote down books I need and found out I don't have enough money (the usual)
Checked for cheaper versions online
Went to History of Jazz class
Saw Jason Akinaka (ok, so this isn't really an accomplishment, but it was a notable event)
Jamba (had to)
Went to work
Listened to Elder Aidukaitis' talk (awesome!!!)
Listened to HSM3
Talked to Derek on the phone.
Picked up new laptop
Commenced transferring my life to it with the help of Shawn.
Got many great hugs
Ate pizza
Hugged some more
Will drove me home.

The end.


It was an awesome first day of classes. It worked out really well that I got this job at the right time, and I didn't have to worry about adding any classes. I've definitely hit the ground running though. We'll see how it goes!!

Hey, chances are, if you are reading this blog, you already know about this, but, if you don't: I am having a birthday party this friday!! email me or comment if you want the details and have yet to receive them. I am so tired, I need to head to bed. Chao, amigos!

No comments: