Tuesday, January 27, 2009

busy busy busy

It's 5:22am and I'm at my computer looking up a song I heard yesterday because it was beautiful ('Hymn' by Brooke Fraser, a NZ artist).

I haven't had time to post much lately....recent happenings:
-Watching 'It Happened One Night' with Steven and Joanna
-Going to Soldier's Hollow with Steven Allen, Jaron and Mike
-Being ridiculously enamored of Mike Hinckly's protest party album
-Having Marae come over, and all that that entails (laughter, love, singing. Every song is better when Marae sings it)
-Going to the ward shindig last night and freezing yet having 3 cups of hot chocolate, and another one when I got home, in lieu of an actual dinner.


My favorite verse from this song:

If my heart has one ambition
If my soul one goal to seek
This my solitary vision
'til I only dwell in Thee

1 comment:

J. Guest said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "It happened One Night." It is a top 10 all-time movie for me. Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert make a fantastic pair.

Love your face.