Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fulfilled Dreams

Sometimes, I realize the life I am living, and I am amazed. I don't want to write this stuff down as a bragging rights thing, I just earnestly believe that it is possible to live your dreams. 

Met Josh Groban. Twice.
Met Ingrid Michaelson. Twice.
Met Jason Mraz.
Saw Snow Patrol live.
Saw Missy Higgins live.
Saw Andrew McMahon sing live.
Ingrid's drummer wrote his name on my arm.
Worked a merch table at a concert (Ingrid's).
Got accepted to BYU. (Twice)
Got accepted to teaching program at BYU.
Had healthy dating relationships.
Have gone on dates with friends from freshman year. Often.
Receive hugs regularly.
Saw Wicked live.
Become friends with people I think look interesting. In a good way. Often.
Feel that a higher power is guiding my life.

3 comments:

louisajo said...

like button.

Mandy said...

This is why I love you Bets! You are so great-yes you are living your dreams-me too. It can be done. Not perfection, but definitely can do what you desire and want with effort attached of course. Glad to have your blog. More soon.

Drake said...

Betsy, loved this post. I think I might make a similar one. Let's be friends!