Monday, October 12, 2009

RE: Old Testament Boy

This is from my friend Warren, in response to me being excited about sitting next to a boy in Old Testament, but I found it exceedingly hilarious, so I decided to post it.

hi betsy (wetsy)- at staples yesterday, i tried out a felt-tipped pen due to your implied suggestion. however, i felt like the paper wicked away the ink too quickly on my more-slowly-produced letters, creating not only uneven stroke width, but some letters whose line widths were unacceptably too great. in the end, at office depot today, i settled for a set of multicolored papermate 0.5 mm gel pens which not only dry quickly, but produce deliciously even stroke widths and lack the "ink trails" between letters. in other news, i currently use a 0.3 mm mechanical pencil, but i feel like the shaft is too narrow, resulting in greater pressure (pressure = force/area) on my finger. if you learn of any moderately wide mechanical pencils with 0.3 mm lead, please let me know.
also, my friend who accompanied me told me that i was "picky". i'm not picky, i'm just "particular".

-Warren 

 p.s. there is more to come with regards to my Old Testament romance, I just haven't typed up the latest update yet.

No comments: