Sunday, December 26, 2010

21 Questions

the facebook app
I caved
I found out what people have been answering about me
pretty funny, actually.
however, here are the answers
please stop answering them.
Thanks.

1) Do you think that Betsy Sieber has ever had a crush on you?
--Yes. I probably have.
2) Do you think that Betsy Sieber can eat more than 3 Big Macs at a time?
--I feel like the difference between "could" and "would" is really important here. I totally could. But I never would. 
3) Would you trust Betsy Sieber with your life?
--I do!
4) Do you think that Betsy Sieber is lazy?
--Only a little bit. And this depends on the context. I am a very hardworking would-be English teacher. I am a very lazy America's Next Top Model watcher.
5) Do you think that Betsy Sieber can keep a secret?
--I am as silent as the grave.
6) Do you think that Betsy Sieber smells?
--I actually pride myself on smelling delicious. Every body product I own is delicious smelling. I love smelling like something sweet and happy. I do what I can to make the environment around me as pleasant as possible, and although being a cheerful person is number one on my list, I similarly place "smelling great" under that category. 
7) Do you think that Betsy Sieber is a sore loser?
--One word: Scrabble. And yes. Unless I'm so amazed by your lexicon that I decide to become your protege. In which case, beware, I'm only doing it to strip you of your champion title in the not-too-distant future. 
8) Do you think that Betsy Sieber has ever lied to you?
--Probably not. Unless you count not telling the whole truth. In which case, I probably have.
9) Do you think Betsy Sieber drives too fast?
--Yes.
10) Do you think that Betsy Sieber is a good friend?
--I certainly try to be. If you have a complaint, let me know. It has happened. Usually something along the lines of "I never see you any more." So true. 
11) Do you think that Betsy Sieber is a wannabe?
--I don't think so. I'm really into actually being something. As opposed to just wanting to be it. 
12) Do you think Betsy Sieber was a Dork in high school?
--You bet! I also like that they capitalized "Dork" here. Give us dorks the recognition we deserve: the status of a proper noun. 
13) Do you think that Betsy Sieber is cute?
--I have yet to have someone tell me I am not cute, without replacing it with some other superior adjective, i.e. 'incredible' 'wonderful' or 'amazing.' Which I generally prefer to 'cute.' 
14) Does Betsy Sieber sing in the shower?
--Yes. Undoubtedly.
15) Do you think that Betsy Sieber has ever kissed a guy?
--Ew, kissing. Gross!
16) Do you think that Betsy Sieber can cook?
--I am okay. I have gotten a lot better, and I do love cooking. 
17) Do you think that Betsy Sieber likes chick flicks?
--Chick flicks I love: Runaway Bride, Singing in the Rain, Little Women, Pride and Prejudice.
18) Do you think your first impression of Betsy Sieber was right?
--Maybe.
19) Do you think that Betsy Sieber has ever smoked?
--I have not. Stupid, and smelly. 
20) Do you think that Betsy Sieber has ever failed a class?
--Many.
21) Do you think that Betsy Sieber has game?
--Of course I have game. You must not know 'bout me.



No comments: