Thursday, December 2, 2010

I am doing fine

I realize these last posts have kind of been downers,  and preoccupied with romance (but then again, what is new?). Sorry about that.

Betsy's current state:
Shoes: I have reticently returned to the skater shoes of 15-year-old-adolescents due to the snow and the fact that none of my professional, trendy, cute flats are waterproof. Fashion industry, how I loathe thee.
Face: I have lately started wearing makeup every day. Why? I don't know. Oh wait--I like looking pretty. Although, I overheard one of my friends say "I think sometimes girls confuse makeup with prettiness," the other day and it blew my mind. I may be changing my habits.
Brain: Worn out, above par. That is to say, my brain is still above par, although it feels worn out. Finals--I promise, I too shall pass.
Church: Joseph Smith was a prophet of God who restored the full and complete gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth. He translated The Book of Mormon, a collection of scriptures from ancient America. It is truly the writings of prophets and apostles on the American continent. I know that Jesus Christ died, in order to grant me the opportunity to live with God again. God knows me individually, in the very specific and real sense.
Friends: I hate it when friends leave. It is hard.
Roommates: Awesome.
Major: Exhilarating. I love it.
Health: Happy, with a large helping of cheese pizza. Little Caesars is too close for self-control.
Music: Glee. I just can't get away.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Betsy I love you, Betsy I do... I miss you I miss you I miss you its TRUE! (sung to the tune of "Mother I Love You")

I hope you have a happy Christmas friend!