Monday, December 14, 2009

looking

Do you ever catch a glimpse of yourself in a window, and realize you don't look like who you think you do? Today I felt like I didn't recognize my reflection, when I saw it in an unguarded moment. I stopped and actually looked, and I noticed my hair actually looks kind of good when I don't do anything to it; its' not the frizzy mess I remember from high school. My coat is doesn't fit me, and I don't stand straight.  I also can look pretty hostile while mentally evaluating my own reflection. Or scrutinizing someone I don't think I  know. 

2 comments:

megan b. said...

oh yeah i've got that whole bad posture thing working for me. except my face seems more clueless then hostile. i think i would prefer hostile though at least people can tell there is something going on up there.

Mandy said...

Laughing. Thanks!