Thursday, December 17, 2009

Schedule

My plans for winter break:
17-21 Laze about the house.
22 Wisdom teeth appt (boo).
23 Getting wisdom teeth out (Double boo. Any shakes brought by the house would be appreciated)
24 Getting over wisdom teeth (see note above).
25 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
26 Lazing again.
27 Religion.
28 Twiddling thumbs.
29 Going to Champaign IL for a friend's wedding!!! Woot!
30 Marvel at the snow and how much I miss it in Utah. The amount of snow they get there is ridiculous. Much less.
31 No New Years plans yet, but if I were to go somewhere I'd want to sleep over there on account of drunk drivers and all.
1 Recover from NY partying
2 Definitely going to Kroll's for a burger. Even though I've turned vegetarian. I figure once a year won't kill me.
3 Fly back to college.

No comments: