Thursday, July 9, 2009

blogging in the afternoon

I think I need a schedule. Or something like unto it. My sleep schedule is completely out of whack. I am blogging in the afternoon, need I say more? I feel like blogging is an activity best done in the early morning, or the wee hours of the morning. (as soon as you get up, or just before you go to bed) So here is a blog post I wrote up this morning, but I forgot to put in.

The Morning Blog
"So today for some unaccountable reason my alarm did not go off. Either that, or I slept through it, both plausible situations. Something has got to give with me and this work schedule, and right now it is my co worker Victor giving by covering my shift 3 out of the last 5 days. I know, awful. It's resolution/plan time. like a planned bedtime might be good. Like I used to do. Except I just can't make myself go to bed some days. I think I need to develop some self-discipline.

Ah, it is spiritual thursday for the EFYers. For me Thursday means two glorious things: A) There will be bagels and donuts at work for me today, and B) tomorrow is friday. Woo hoo. speaking of which I need to change my tickets to see singin in the rain today because I will not be able to go tomorrow, and besides that point, I definitely don't have anyone to go with.

On to another day of Anne Hathaway-narrated drama (the princess diaries is my audiobook of choice) and resisting the temptation to get on facebook chat at work. Getting enough sleep was nice though. "

No comments: