Friday, July 17, 2009

Perfect

Yesterday was awesome, work passed quickly b/c I got into an intense discussion with a co worker about guys and girls relationships. Only my favorite thing! Also I overslept (in between working early morning custodial and ancestry.com i usually squeeze in a nap) and was going to be late and have to work longer, but instead i called a pal who took me to work. I miss morning conversation sometimes. You don't get it riding the bus. Instead, I just blog. Which is not quite the same thing, but still a good use of my time I think.

I think the best part of my night though was playing Perfect Match with Tamsen and Sam, Eliza, Maranda, and Dave. That game is hilarious.

Today, first the big ward activity at the lake, and then, the concert!!! Pictures, respectively, will follow.

p.s.
I love Imogen Heap. She twittered about some issues coming up with her latest album, and then invited all of us to this chat where she talked to the fans via live streaming video from her flat, answering questions brought up in the chatroom, and basically consulting with her fanbase before solving the issue. Amazing. She played the piano for us too. It was incredible. She took requests! <3

No comments: