Saturday, May 29, 2010

the best day ever

is when Rachel and Carter came to town. That's right, two of my best friends from BYU came to visit me in Green Bay. I was so pleased.

here are a few photo ops from Subway. Unfortunately I did not get any photos at Bay Beach, but we got some good ones on Rachel's cam, so if you want to see them; ask her. We had lunch at Subway, and then went to Bay beach. Then we got out the train set at home. It was pretty heavenly. It made me wonder why I don't get the train set out more often. Or live closer to my friends.

















She's actually about to laugh, not cry. Check out the cheeto hand. 

I had one of my friends ask me if it was weird to have friends who had kids. I told him that they are still the same people they were before they had kids--meaning that we can still connect. It sort of humanizes parenting to me.

No comments: