Saturday, May 1, 2010

home

I love being in Wisconsin.  I love the fields, and the smell of the river, how 'hot' it gets (78) and everyone complains, and I love living with my siblings nearby (which, technically, I had in Provo).


Today I:
Went to the river trail for a walk while I listened to the princess diaries audiobook for an hour. Anne Hathaway, I will never know how to thank you enough.
Came home and watched "The Importance of Being Earnest." (With Rupert Everett and Colin Firth. Someone asked me the other day if I thought he was a handsome man, and I said "Of course he is, he's Mr. Darcy," and they didn't seem to realize this answered the question in full.)
Caught up on my blog reading.
Went grocery shopping (where I discovered they have this marvelous hippie section of Festival now. You can buy in bulk and use your own bags).
Had a Culver's shake.
Drove to the river again and walked around Aston. Also went to the park where Erich and Katie got married. Aw. I hope Mr. Walker comes to my wedding.
Set off the car alarm in the mercedes. Twice. Oh, my.
Had a chat with a very important figure.
Hugged Mom and Dad when they got home off their trip.

No comments: