Saturday, May 29, 2010

how do i love thee, life, let me count the ways:

I love thee like I love going to Kavarna to meet up with Steve Peters and talk with him about our lives and to hear him say that we need to stay friends and not lose touch., and I agree with this and hug him like nothing has changed in the ten years that we've known each other. And to talk about the people we used to know, and do know, and what is going on in their lives, while eating delicious squash bisque. 


I love thee like not knowing how to really fulfill my calling best, and having an Elders Quorum President to call who will anser all my questions, and help me realize I can do it. 

I love thee like I love having my friends bring their children to stay at my house on their way to Minneapolis for the summer. And going to bay beach with them.  And showing them Green Bay. And watching great movies. 

I love thee like I love the farmland surrounding me.

I love thee like I love the perfect amount of wind on a sunny day.

I love thee like I love walking out of work at 7pm and smelling the armoas of the italian restaurant next to our office.

I love thee like I love naps in the sunshine.

I love thee like I love running in the morning when it is quiet and cool. 

No comments: